Carved Wood Zebra Book Ends, Set of 2
These safari animal book ends are hand-carved from jacaranda wood and feature zebras and book-stop. Each piece is approximately 4 inches tall.
- Because these are made by hand using rudimentary hand tools, no two are identical and variations are to be appreciated and enjoyed by the consumer.
- Periodically treat wood with food-grade mineral oil or olive oil to maintain their beauty and luster.
- Socially responsible goods that empower consumers to purchase according to their values and help alleviate poverty.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investment for factory employees.
- Ethically handmade in Kenya from sustainably sourced wood.