Soap - Take Me Away Succulent Soap
Take Me Away Succulent Soap has a delightful uplifting scent that calms the mind and lifts your heart. Blended with premium essential oils and natural plant extracts to conjure thoughts of succulents in their glory. Lovely for all skin types.
Hand-made in the USA by Refugees
- Set of 2 Soaps
- Scent: Clean Lemon & Aromatic Rosemary
- Ingredients: coconut oil, olive oil, distilled water, sodium hydroxide, rosemary essential oil, lemon essential oil
How to Use:
- On damp skin, simply rub the soap on your body. Lather to your desired bubbly-ness using your hand, cloth, soap bag, etc. Take in the lovely fragrance and finally rinse well.
Meet the Artisan:
Your Take Me Away Succulent Soap is handcrafted by Ebtesam. She is Mercy House Global's newest artisan. Ebtesam is a Syrian refugee who resettled in the United States with her 7 sweet children. She was forced to flee her home to protect her family from the dangerous violence that errupted in Syria. Ebtesam describes her hometown as, "pretty and nice" before war ravaged the very heart of small villages across the country. Compelled by her maternal instinct to protect her children and take her family to a place to where she could raise her children to be "good people and good students" she fled. Today, Ebtesam is resettled in the US and pours her heart and soul into raising her family and perfecting her artisan craft. She is truly a light of inspiration who shares her story and her soaps for us all.
Tips for Storing Bar Soaps:
- store bar in a cool, dry place
- Soap bars left in damp showers develop soft areas and dissolve more quickly. To prevent this, simply remove the soap after use and place it in a soap dish or box. This will extend the life of your soap, keep your shower tidy, and function as a gentle pleasant potpourri when placed on your bathroom counter!
Warning: For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Smells amazing...but please don't eat.