Seagrass Belly Basket w Handles, Beaded Planters Pot Cover for Indoor plants, Wicker Hampers for Laundry, Decorative Basket for Farmhouse Decor
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- CHARMING & VERSATILE STORAGE BIN - Our belly basket brings a nice touch of artisanal and country-side beauty to wherever put. It serves various storage purposes in your home: a hamper for laundry without lid, a basket to throw blanket and pillows, a bin for garden storage and harvest, a wicker basket for storage of your kid toys or even a picnic basket to carry along on your trips.
- SMART DESIGN & DURABLE - Made flexibly from durable seagrass fibers, our belly basket can be folded to save spaces. It may be deformed after reshaping, but with just a little hand adjustment, the basket falls back into shape, as good as new. The bottom of the basket is sewn with beads to make sure it stands steadily on the floor during usage. Seagrass is strong and thick material that gives our belly bins timeless beauty.
- RUSTIC PLANTER POT COVER - Thanks to its unique color and pattern combination, our belly basket lightens up your indoor plant setting as well as outdoor garden. This woven basket can be used to cover the indoor plant pot you commonly use, adding a rustic touch to your farmhouse decor. The basket is easy to wash with water by hands so you do not have to worry about the dirts. It can be a perfect alternative for a plant stand, hanging planter or log basket.
- PROTECTING MOTHER EARTH - Our woven belly storage basket with handles is handmade from high quality seagrass, a plant that is sustainably grown in Vietnam. The harvesting and processing of this plant leave little or no harmful impacts on the environment. We limited the use of chemicals during production.
- YOUR PURCHASE MAKES AN IMPACT- MadeTerra is a local maker-to-market company by artisans in Vietnam. This belly basket is handcrafted by the very hands of skilled artisans in Thai Binh, the base of sedge and seagrass in Vietnam. With every purchase you make, you are making a difference, contributing to global fair trade, supporting artisan communities and preserving the indigenous crafts and cultures.